Our client is one of the most recognisable and widespread social welfare organisations in the world. They operate in 192 countries and their services include providing immunization, improving sanitation, disease prevention and relief in response to disasters.
They were looking for a telephony solution that seamlessly integrated with Salesforce and allowed them to consolidate their solution stack to a smaller number of vendors. The solution was to be used by their UK customer services team who already used Salesforce for much of their interaction with the general public.
Our remit was to:
- Provide a telephony solution that was seamlessly integrated with Salesforce that would allow their agents and supervisors to make and receive calls through the Salesforce platform.
- Provide a prompt which allows the caller to decide if they were happy for their call to be recorded and transcribed which toggled the functionality on/off.
- Setup of six new numbers for their different enquiry lines.
- Setup of Salesforce knowledge to be driven off Case creation.
- Setup of a team calendar which allows for dynamic call routing within the call flows.
- Provision of a voicemail and call-back facility to provide deflection mechanisms within the call flows and to provide call assistance out of hours.
- Provide support for Polly speech synthesis to play prompts via text-to-speech to simplify ongoing maintenance of the solution.
- Provide support for call sentiment analysis for call quality training purposes.