We are looking for a talented Lead/Senior Salesforce Consultant to join our team delivering Salesforce solutions to our Blue Chip & FTSE 100 clients.
- Requirements gathering and converting the client’s business problems into scalable Salesforce solutions using your methodical outlook and good documentation skills
- You will be responsible for making sure projects are delivered on time and to the client’s/Alscient’s expectations
- Responsible for managing Salesforce delivery team members, including Business Analysts and Developers
- Team-player, with a proven ability to negotiate and drive consensus, whilst promoting good communication within the team with specific regard to management of tasks, risks and issues
- Ensuring the solution is architecturally sound, well designed, is a good technical fit and of the required quality
- Responsible for the correct choice of tools and technologies
- Always represent and promote the core company values
- Certified Admin/App Builder/Platform Developer, with a Consultant certification an advantage (Sales/Service/Community/etc.)
- 4+ years involvement in Salesforce project delivery, including complex implementations across both declarative and customisations of the Salesforce platform
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with other systems
- Experience in Salesforce Data Migration
We are an extremely fun, social and supportive environment, with regular social outings and trips. We give all team members the opportunity to grow their careers with clear objectives set out in Personal Development Plans and reward based on personal and company performance.
A tailored Personal Development Plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
Competitive salary, rewards based on personal development plan, contributory pension and flexible working.
If you want to work in a talented team and be a part of a company that values their people, then please get in touch by submitting your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 to £65,000.00 /year