We are a growing software consultancy who partner with world class technology providers. Our headquarters are in Leeds, but we have other bases in Glasgow, the West Midlands and London.
We have a significant and increasing client base, and are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to work on transformational projects.
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional rewards including profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
Training and Development
In addition to a competitive rewards package, a tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
- Highly organised, with an attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines?
- Results driven, focussed on objectives – able to turn objectives into action?
- Able to demonstrate initiative, ownership and a professional attitude?
Playing a key role in our delivery team, you will be responsible for developing and supporting a range of AWS solutions for our customers.
This job requires travel to client sites and other company offices.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Automated provisioning of infrastructure using cloud formation templates
- Versioning and testing of cloud formation templates
- Develop solutions encompassing technology, process and people for:
- Build and release management
- Recommend and Implement solutions. Be totally hands-on and able work independently
- Ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging processes, techniques and tools
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience across the following:
- Strong understanding of core Amazon infrastructure including CloudFormation, IAM, VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, Auto-scaling & Route53
- Working with AWS in a serverless context (e.g. use of AWS SAM, Serverless, CloudFormation, APIGateway, Cognito, Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Knowledge of microservice based architectures
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Familiarity with software automation tools – Git, Jenkins, CodePipeline, Sonarqube
- Hands-on experience of working with container services – Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
- A good understanding of the AWS Well Architected Framework
- Knowledge of Amazon WorkSpaces
- Ability to present confidently in external group and client settings
- AWS Solution Architect Associate certification
Location: Leeds, Glasgow, or West Midlands
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000 – £65,000 depending on experience
If you have the right experience, a passion for cloud infrastructure and want to take your career to the next level, using leading cloud technologies, we would love to hear from you.