We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and talented Project Manager to join our team.
As a supplier of IT solutions, project management is fundamental to our success in delivering a great service and in exceeding client expectations.
Our people are our company and we work hard to give them a satisfying, fulfilling and rewarding experience. We have a large number of FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and public sector customers and can therefore provide a lot of opportunity for career development both in terms of breadth as well as depth.
A tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
As well as a competitive salary, you will be eligible for additional rewards including bonus, profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
We are looking for candidates across the following locations; Leeds, Glasgow, Midlands and London.
Working within a repeatable framework, successful candidates may be asked to take responsibility for the delivery of multiple projects at any one time. There is no such thing as a typical project with Alscient and, as such, our projects vary considerably in size, scope and sector.
- You are an ambitious and motivated IT Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and can demonstrate that you have successfully led and delivered software projects.
- You are commercially focused, understanding the balance between meeting client expectations and delivering within the agreed budgets and timescales.
- You have experience of working directly with customers and managing stakeholders at a senior level.
- You are an excellent communicator and motivator, able to get the best out of teams through skilful interaction and proactive team building around the goals of each project.
- You have good problem-solving skills and are able to manage risks and issues, proactively and creatively, to ensure project delivery is not compromised.
- You are a team player and will be committed to building and developing the Alscient brand.
- An IT background gained across a range of IT disciplines.
- Experience of cloud computing projects.
- Experience of delivering software development projects in a consultancy environment.
If you want to work in a talented team and be a part of a company that values their people, then please get in touch by submitting your CV.
Job Type: Full-time