We are a growing software consultancy who partner with world class technology providers. Our headquarters are in Leeds, but we have other bases in Glasgow, the West Midlands and London.
We have a significant and increasing client base, and are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to work on transformational projects.
Playing a key role in our delivery team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting a range of AWS solutions for our customers.
This job requires travel to client sites and other company offices.
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional rewards including profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
Training and Development
In addition to a competitive rewards package, a tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
• Highly organised, with an attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines?
• Results driven, focussed on objectives – able to turn objectives into action?
• Reliable and punctual?
• Able to demonstrate initiative, ownership and a professional attitude
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop solutions encompassing technology, process and people for:
o Continuous Integration
o Continuous Delivery
o Build and release management
• Recommend and Implement solutions. Be totally hands-on and able work independently
• Ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
• Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging processes, techniques and tools
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience across the following:
• Working with AWS in a serverless context (e.g. use of AWS SAM, Serverless, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CloudFormation, APIGateway, Cognito, Lambda, DynamoDB)
• Using development tools such as JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Maven and SonarQube
• Familiarity with software tools which automate or assist part of the development build process
• Hands-on experience of Containerisation technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and ECS
• Experience in configuration management and automation tools such as Chef or Ansible
• Knowledge of microservice based architectures and proven implementation experience using Java and Node.js
Location: Leeds, Glasgow or West Midlands
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000 TO £65,000 depending on experience
If you have the right experience, a passion for DevOps and want to take your career to the next level, using leading cloud technologies, we would love to hear from you.