Our client was struggling to deliver a quality support service to their business clients due to the following issues:
- Their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system was not integrated with their IT Service Management (ITSM) system.
- This created a disconnect between the service sold and the service provided.
- They could not identify inbound callers or easily see previous interactions with their clients.
- They could not separate inbound service calls from other less important calls, such as cold callers.
- They did not have call recording capability.
- They could not direct calls based on skills or knowledge.
What we did
We spent time with our client listening to their issues, problems and challenges so we could fully appreciate and document their requirements.
After this, we presented our proposed solution; Amazon Connect directly embedded as a soft phone within Salesforce Lightning, Service Cloud edition.
Our rationale; Amazon Connect is a self-serve, on-demand, cloud-based contact centre service. It uses Amazon’s Lex AI voice recognition (the brains behind Alexa) to make it easy for organisations of any size to deliver a better experience at lower cost.
Amazon Connect harnesses the power of AI automation and integrates seamlessly with Salesforce. With responsive voice recognition it listens, responds and instantly accesses relevant Salesforce data to deliver a great experience. It increases customer loyalty, retention and satisfaction. All in a way that’s incredibly efficient too.
An ideal fit for our client.
So, we made use of the Amazon Connect CTI Adapter for Salesforce. We stored both agent and customer recordings in Amazon’s Cloud Computing Services; Amazon Web Services (AWS). To meet our client’s security requirements, we created separate security profiles that restricted access to Amazon Connect functionality (e.g. access to call recordings and reports).
We created contact flows to route calls to the right people. We built screen pop-ups and click-to-dial. We used Amazon Connect to keep Salesforce up to date.
We built a cloud-based, cost-effective solution. Within budget and on time. And it includes a telephony pay-as-you-go model, that has low inbound call costs to make it really cost-effective.
Our client loves it. And for our client’s clients:
No more waiting on hold. No more transferring from team to team. No more frustration. Just a great service.