Alscient worked with our client to deliver a pilot which was ready and deployed within two weeks.
A series of Amazon Connect Contact Flows were developed which allowed the caller to ask for additional product information or to raise an issue relating to an existing product. As part of this orchestration, data dips were done in Salesforce to automatically locate the associated callers account and create a case which was categorised based on details captured within the IVR flow through the system.
Our client is a global brand and leader in their industry. They strive for product innovation and are customer obsessed so a solution which allowed for more informed decisions and a great customer experience was key.
The following key benefits were realised from this solution:
• Ability to place and receive calls directly from within Salesforce
• Ability to intelligently route calls to the appropriate service agent
• Ability to dynamically change prompt messages based on information identified within Salesforce
• Ability to drive a next best action based on details captured as part of the IVR call flow
• Ability to access call recordings for call quality assurance
On the overall delivery of the pilot our client commented, “Alscient really understood what we were trying to achieve, managed to mobilise a team quickly and delivered a working solution inside of two weeks. We are now looking to extend the pilot to other areas of our business and can clearly see measurable improvement since we have started to use this solution”.