We are looking for a talented Salesforce Consultant to join our team delivering scalable Salesforce solutions to our Blue Chip & FTSE 100 clients.
- Strong knowledge with requirements gathering, solution design and customer engagement with a minimum of 2 years of Salesforce project experience
- You will be responsible for making sure projects are delivered on time and to the client’s/Alscient’s expectations
- Team-player, with a proven ability to negotiate and drive consensus, whilst promoting good communication within the team with specific regard to management of tasks, risks and issues
- Always represent and promote the core company values
- Certified Admin/App Builder/Platform Developer, with a Consultant certification an advantage (Sales/Service/Community/etc.)
- 2+ years involvement in Salesforce project delivery, across both declarative and customisations of the Salesforce platform
We are an extremely fun, social and supportive environment, with regular social outings and trips. We give all team members the opportunity to grow their careers with clear objectives set out in Personal Development Plans and reward based on personal and company performance.
A tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
Competitive salary, rewards based on personal development plan, contributory pension and flexible working.
If you want to work in a talented team and be a part of a company that values their people, then please get in touch by submitting your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year