As well as a competitive salary and uncapped OTE’s, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional rewards including contributory pension scheme and health insurance.
- An excellent communicator?
- Able to demonstrate proven successful commercial experience in Salesforce?
- Able to demonstrate experience in and an ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders?
- Able to provide exemplary leadership in dealing with our people, our clients and our partners?
- Focused on customer satisfaction?
- Committed to your own development and willing to undertake relevant development opportunities?
- Flexible in your approach to work in order to meet deadlines?
If the answer to these questions is yes and you are interested in this role, please read on.
We have a unique opportunity to leverage our relationships, experience and capability with Salesforce. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for selling our professional services and products with a focus on Salesforce. You will dedicate your time on planning and winning business and building and developing relationships to ensure you are continually increasing our profile and success across clients and partners. You will be supported by a well-established Salesforce delivery practice and strong relationships with Salesforce.
This job requires travel to client sites and other company offices.
- Manage your sales pipeline to ensure continuous progression of near and long-term opportunities.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery.
- Proactively manage client satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems and monitoring satisfaction.
- Maintain an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends, markets and the technologies and products offered to customers.
- Generate new business by means of using existing industry network, prospecting and client networks, in conjunction with Alscient marketing activities
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within B2B field-based direct sales.
- Have excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Can demonstrate a track record of successfully managing and growing a range of client accounts.
- The ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £150k OTE, uncapped.
This is an excellent time to join a fast-paced growing company. If you have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you – please get in touch by submitting your CV.