We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and talented Project Manager to join our team.
As a supplier of IT solutions, project management is fundamental to our success in delivering a great service and in exceeding client expectations.
Our people are our company and we work hard to give them a satisfying, fulfilling and rewarding experience. We have a large number of FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and public sector customers and can therefore provide a lot of opportunity for career development both in terms of breadth as well as depth.
A tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
As well as a competitive salary, you will be eligible for additional rewards including bonus, profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
Initially home based, the successful candidate will join our growing team in Glasgow.
Working within a repeatable framework, successful candidates may be asked to take responsibility for the delivery of multiple projects at any one time. There is no such thing as a typical project with Alscient and, as such, our projects vary considerably in size, scope and sector.
- You are an ambitious and motivated IT Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and can demonstrate that you have successfully led and delivered software projects.
- You are commercially focused, understanding the balance between meeting client expectations and delivering within the agreed budgets and timescales.
- You have experience of working directly with customers and managing stakeholders at a senior level.
- You are an excellent communicator and motivator, able to get the best out of teams through skilful interaction and proactive team building around the goals of each project.
- You have good problem-solving skills and are able to manage risks and issues, proactively and creatively, to ensure project delivery is not compromised.
- You are a team player and will be committed to building and developing the Alscient brand.
- An IT background gained across a range of IT disciplines.
- Experience of cloud computing projects.
- Experience of delivering software development projects in a consultancy environment.
If you want to work in a talented team and be a part of a company that values their people, then please get in touch by submitting your CV.
Job Type: Full-time