We are a growing software consultancy who partner with world class technology providers. Our headquarters are in Leeds, but we have other bases in Glasgow, the West Midlands and London.
We have a significant and increasing client base, and are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to work on transformational projects.
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional rewards including profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
Training and Development
In addition to a competitive rewards package, a tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
- Highly organised, with an attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines?
- Results driven, focussed on objectives – able to turn objectives into action?
- Able to demonstrate initiative, ownership and a professional attitude?
Reporting to the Head of Practice, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of quality solutions for our customers.
This job requires some travel to client sites and other company offices.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service functionality.
- You have a track record in designing and configuring Dynamics 365 systems with at least 2 years of Dynamics 365 design and delivery experience.
- Knowledge of customisations and configuration of Dynamics 365.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are comfortable talking to people at different levels within an organisation.
- You are confident running customer workshops to gather requirements.
- You have strong analytical and design skills.
- You are a team player and will be committed to delivering an excellent customer experience.
The company’s Dynamics 365 functional consultants are responsible for providing technical leadership throughout the life of a project, to the customer and to the company as a whole, giving guidance on the use of Dynamics 365 technologies and industry best practices. With ambitious plans for growth, we are seeking a Dynamics 365 consultant to help drive our Microsoft Gold practice forward.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience of delivering quality solutions within a consultancy environment.
- Knowledge of Project Service Automation (PSA)
- Knowledge of Marketing & Field Service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Flow or Azure Logic Apps
The candidate must have one or more of the following:
- MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales or MB2-717: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- MB-230: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Exam MB2-716: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £60k dependent on experience
If you want to work in a talented team and be a part of a company that values their people, then please get in touch by submitting your CV.