As well as a competitive salary and uncapped OTE’s, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional rewards including profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
• Highly motivated, intellectually curious and hungry for success?
• Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills?
• Able to demonstrate experience in and an ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders?
• Able to build excellent client and internal relationships?
• Driven to meet Sales targets and pursue opportunities?
• Committed to your own development and willing to undertake relevant development opportunities?
• Flexible in your approach to work in order to meet deadlines?
If the answer to these questions is yes and you are interested in this role, please read on.
Reporting to the Commercial CEO, you will be responsible for lead generation and the creation of opportunities to maximise sales. You will focus your time and energy planning and winning business, building and developing relationships to ensure you are driving sales forward. The complexity of our business and our clients’ businesses ensures that the process of building relationships is multi-layered and requires careful management.
This job requires travel to client sites and other company offices.
• Identify prospects by analysing our target markets against our core capabilities.
• Researching and analysing published sales opportunities.
• Open and develop sales opportunities by outbound calling, attending events, responding to inbound requests etc.
• Work with our pre-sales team to create and present proposals and presentations to clients and prospects.
• Engage and develop relationships with our key business partners direct sales team and partner development community.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities to help them meet their objectives.
• Work with our sales team and CRM system to help prepare reports and sales collateral.
• Retain and grow sales and profitability through proactive management of existing clients.
• Possess or acquire sufficient technical ability to explain cloud solutions and associated technology
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within B2B field-based direct IT sales or marketing.
• Can demonstrate track record of successfully managing client relationships
• Basic knowledge of offerings such as IT Project Services, Managed Services and have basic knowledge of cloud computing solutions, emerging trends and related technology, including an understanding of competitors, products and solutions.
• Be highly motivated, intellectually curious and hungry for success.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent communication skills, confident and determined approach
Job Type: Full-time & permanent
Salary: Circa £25k base (negotiable) OTE uncapped
This is an excellent time to join a fast-paced growing company. If you have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you – please get in touch by submitting your CV.