As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional rewards including profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
• Highly motivated, intellectually curious and a forward thinker?
• Able to translate and clearly formulate technical issues and solutions?
• Customer focussed with excellent attention to detail?
• Able to build excellent client and internal relationships?
• Able to take the lead and recognise opportunities?
• Committed to your own development and willing to undertake relevant development opportunities?
• Flexible in your approach to work in order to meet deadlines?
If the answer to these questions is yes and you are interested in this role, please read on.
Reporting to the Head of Data Practice, you will be responsible for defining and managing data architecture, associated applications and processes across multiple clients. You will work on cloud data transformation and optimisation projects for our clients and focus your time on providing consultation, architectural leadership, acting as the data design authority and providing strategic direction to the project teams. The complexity of our business and our clients’ businesses ensures that the process of building relationships is key to the role and requires careful management.
This job requires travel to client sites and other company offices.
• Focus on defining, developing and promoting the Enterprise Data Architecture strategy that aids our clients in achieving their strategic information management goals
• Define standard enterprise data management and enterprise data architecture processes and deliverables
• Collaborate with the business and clients to maximize the value of information across the organization
• Design, document and oversee technical implementation of data architecture, support business project implementation and technical engineering of Enterprise Information Management platforms
• Define the solution architecture for Enterprise Information Management projects based on business requirements
• Identify, scope and participate in the design and delivery of cloud data platform solutions
• Provide validation on specific scenarios and provide deployment guidance and consultancy
• Define and communicate complex data concepts to technical and non-technical people
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards
• Stay current with industry and competitive research and information
• Exposure to data and analytics application build processes at all stages of the software development lifecycle
• A comprehensive understanding of data engineering, data warehousing and data transformation (extract, transform and load) processes
• Experience of delivering data architectures on premise and in the cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Excellent in-depth knowledge of general IT principles, in particular exposure to any RDBMS, data movement/transformation, data storage, data analytics and the supporting technologies such as Amazon Glue, EMR, Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, analytics products, etc.
• Experience in performing analysis and design for Data Management and Data Driven projects
• Experience of project delivery including large, complex projects
• Excellent problem solving and data analysis skills
• Excellent communication and presentational skills, confident and methodical approach, and able to work within a team environment
• Experience in any of the following would be advantageous: Data Quality Services, Master Data Management, Data Visualisation, Predictive Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of and able to consult on various technologies
• Familiarity with common enterprise data governance standards and requirements (e.g. ISO27001 data protection and Role Based access to data)
Job Type: Full-time & Permanent
Location: Leeds, Glasgow, London, West Midlands
Salary: £50k – £65k
This is an excellent time to join a fast-paced growing company. If you have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you – please get in touch by submitting your CV.