We are a growing software consultancy who partner with world class technology providers. Our headquarters are in Leeds, but we have other bases in Glasgow, the West Midlands and London.
We have a significant and increasing client base, and are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to work on transformational projects.
Playing a key role in our delivery team, you will be responsible for providing leadership, guidance and vision to our clients through consultancy best practice and your strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Successful candidates will preferably have experience in consulting environments.
This job requires travel to client sites and other company offices.
Training and Development
In addition to a competitive rewards package, a tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
• Highly organised, with an attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines?
• Results driven, focussed on objectives – able to turn objectives into action?
• Reliable and punctual?
• Able to demonstrate initiative, ownership and a professional attitude?
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Work with business clients to design their target customer experiences
• Architect and develop solutions using Amazon Connect to provide transformational customer experiences
• Provide consultancy best practice to guide our clients with their cloud migration projects
• Provide the ability to architect a vision and playback the solution to key business stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will also have:
• A solid background and understanding of contact centre environments (e.g. Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, Genesys)
• Good exposure to Workforce Management products
• CTI development experience within the context of a telephony solution
• Experience of working on several large-scale telephony deployments
• Knowledge of integration with 3rd party products (e.g. CRM and analytics software)
• Knowledge of enterprise development languages (e.g. Java, C, Python)
Job Type: Full-time
If you have experience of working with contact centre technologies and want to take your career to the next level, using leading cloud technologies, we would love to hear from you.