As well as a competitive salary and uncapped OTE’s, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional rewards including profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
• Highly motivated, intellectually curious and hungry for success?
• Able to demonstrate proven successful commercial experience in achieving targets within a strategic sales environment and/or managing a P&L?
• Able to demonstrate experience in and an ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders?
• Able to provide exemplary leadership in dealing with our people, our clients and our partners?
• Committed to your own development and willing to undertake relevant development opportunities?
• Flexible in your approach to work in order to meet deadlines?
If the answer to these questions is yes and you are interested in this role, please read on.
Reporting to the Business Development Principal for Scotland, you will be responsible for growing an agreed client base. You will focus your time and energy planning and winning business, building and developing relationships to ensure you are continually increasing our position within clients. The complexity of our business and our clients’ businesses ensures that the process of building relationships is multi-layered and requires careful management.
This job requires travel to client sites and other company offices.
• Identify, create, campaign and close IT solution sales opportunities within the assigned clients.
• Manage sales pipelines to ensure continuous progression of near and long-term opportunities
• Commercially accountable for profitability maximisation, e.g. balancing cost of sale with return.
• Use competitive intelligence in client planning and sales activities to develop counter strategies that will neutralise competitive influence on the client’s buying decisions
• Stay current with local, industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue
• Maintain an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets
• Demonstrate the knowledge to position and map our capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives
• Retain and grow sales and profitability through proactive management of existing clients
• Lead all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery
• Generate new business by means of using existing industry network, prospecting and client networks, in conjunction with Alscient marketing activities
• Possess or acquire sufficient technical ability to explain cloud solutions, creating and articulating compelling value propositions
• Proactively manage client satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems and monitoring satisfaction.
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within B2B field-based direct sales.
• Can demonstrate track record of successfully managing and growing a range of client accounts.
• Desirable to have a proven background in selling IT Project Services, Managed Services and have specific knowledge of cloud computing solutions, emerging trends and related technology, including an understanding of competitors, products and solutions.
• Be highly motivated, intellectually curious and hungry for success.
• Essential that candidates can demonstrate proven successful commercial experience in achieving targets within a strategic sales environment and/or managing a P&L, plus the ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time & permanent
Salary: Circa £50 – 60k base (negotiable) OTE uncapped
This is an excellent time to join a fast-paced growing company. If you have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you – please get in touch by submitting your CV.