We’ve helped streamline processes and improve customer service.
In a fiercely competitive, highly regulated industry, energy and water companies have often turned to Alscient for expertise and services in IT management, telecommunications, CRM, data collection and handling and custom software development. This has helped them ensure customers receive the level and speed of service they expect, and that the business can operate efficiently, making best use of the resources it has available.
Work we have undertaken for utility companies includes:
- the creation of an energy consultant portal
- the integration of customer relationship management system (CRM) and a legacy billing system
- the integration of our client’s core CRM with Docusign and Experian credit check
- sales process planning and streamlining
- data quality governance
- designing a case management system for customer services
- developing a Business Intelligence solution for smart metering
- developing a roadmap for Salesforce development for the SME sales team of a major energy provider
- producing a strategy document detailing CRM best practice usage across the utilities industry
- in-life service management with pro-active monitoring of core systems
- a data archiving solution that ensured data growth rates were being kept in check and that system performance was optimised
Our products and services can now be procured through Achilles, making it quicker and cheaper for utility companies to view our detailed specifications and undertake business improvement and transformation projects more rapidly.
Please contact us today for more details of the work we’ve completed in the utilities sector, and to discuss your upcoming IT projects.
See how we’ve used the best technologies available to help our customers achieve success.
Primary ICT Support
Information Technology (IT First Line Support)
Leading Manufacturer of Consumer Goods
Service (Product Support)
Standard Wool – Remote Desktop Service
Making a move to the cloud with a secure infrastructure solution.
Voice 21 – Project Case Study
Business Intelligence for Health Services
Providing secure reports to public and private audiences
Let the data do the bidding
Wool is bought at multi-day auctions with price variations. This complexity was sure to yield patterns, but how can we take advantage of them?