We are looking for a talented SysOps to join our team.
We employ a wide range of technologies and are engaged in a variety of industry sectors, so whatever your experience and skill set we will have a role that suits you.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience, of which 2 years’ experience must be directly related to supporting AWS environments.
- The following AWS Certifications are highly desired (significant hands on experience may be substituted): Certified Solutions Engineer (Associate or Professional); Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate; Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional.
- Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS.
- You are motivated and ambitious with a positive attitude.
- You have good problem solving skills and can think around a problem to ensure that progress is maintained and deadlines are not missed.
- You can manage your own time and can work on multiple tasks while maintaining high quality standards.
- You are focused on the needs of customer and will be committed to delivering an excellent customer experience.
- You are a team player and will be dedicated to the success of the company, your team and everyone you work with.
Our people are our company and we work hard to give them a satisfying, fulfilling and rewarding experience.
We have a large number of FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and public sector customers and can therefore provide a lot of opportunity for career development both in terms of breadth as well as depth.
We provide development, training and certification opportunities for all of our people including a personal development programme in partnership with Leeds University Business School.
No recruitment agencies please.